Job ID 314880
Leading retailer are seeking a Business Systems Analyst’s to plan, design, develop, and launch efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes.
Responsibilities / Objectives:
• Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
• To document existing and new systems showing details of processes, decision points, information and data flow and any connections to other systems including data entry or exit points.
• To provide coherent information to decision makers in the business regarding the viability and practicability of potential business systems.
• To negotiate and control costs for business solutions with external suppliers giving the best possible cost benefits to the business.
• To manage and control the implementation of business systems utilising internal and external resources.
• To provide support to the business in relevant areas. This will include training users, allocating resource, resolving problems, installing and maintaining equipment.
• To produce functional and technical specifications for 3rd parties.
• Provide guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.
• Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
• Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
• Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the organization.
• Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
• Create system design proposals.
• Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
• Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
• Create systems models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to system programmers.
• Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions.
• Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
• Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
• Conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
• Develop and write reports using query tools (SQL)
To hear more send your CV NOW