Job ID 327804
Business Systems Senior Project Manager (£50,000 – £60,000)
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our expanding Business Systems Development Team.
You will manage projects from initial definition through to implementation including the full software development lifecycle, from conception to design, design to development and development to deployment.
You will be responsible for managing the project timeline, resource and scope to meet the agreed business requirements and ensure the team is successful. This will include supporting requirement gathering and analysis, creation of documentation, training and deployment. You will use your strong interpersonal skills to engage with project stakeholders and then manage ongoing communications to ensure everyone remains informed at an appropriate level.
Duties include but not limited to:
* Manage the end-to-end delivery of complex system solutions, establishing and controlling project constraints, scope, timelines and quality.
* Responsible for the creation, identification, management of the project plans, dependencies, assumptions, issues and risks using the company’s project and change management framework.
* Lead improvements to the efficiency and effectiveness of the business systems project delivery and contribute to the identification of areas of improvement.
* Coordinate sprints, stakeholder meetings and daily stand-up meetings as appropriate and ensure deliverables meet quality standards at the end of each sprint.
* Ensure training and user documentation is provided to the business as part of the project plan.
* Develop and maintain effective and proactive relationships with all stakeholders.
Your skills and experience
* Experience working in IT and systems project management.
* Proven experience in the delivery of projects based on agile development methods.
* Familiarity with software development.
* Degree in Project Management, Computer Science or similar (Desirable)
We currently offer some great benefits, that are continuously being reviewed!
* 22 Days holiday, plus bank holidays. Increasing with service!
* Company bonus scheme!
* Private medical cover
* Access to 100’s of discounts via Perkbox!
* Access to Perkbox Medical!
* Eye Care Vouchers
* Company events!
* Company Pension
* Sick Pay
We believe in pushing boundaries in the pursuit of equality, diversity and inclusion. So, our teams can be comfortable that, whatever their background, they can be themselves and thrive.
If you know anyone that would be interested in this role please get in touch with TDA Telecoms
We offer a referral fee for every successful placement!