Job ID 338567
C# Software / Application Development Engineer – London
Location: London or Hampshire
Key Skills: C# .NET, Web Forms, Webservices and Windows Services
Sector: Construction / Engineering/ Smart Buildings & Smart Cities
The Senior C# Software / Application Developer Job Role:
As the Senior C# Software Engineer, you will take a lead role in the development of innovative in-house and external applications and ongoing management of in-house applications for this leading multidisciplinary consultancy for the built environment that provides a range of engineering services and innovative design solutions.
Leasing closely with the Head of IT and management teams, you will work at all stages of the development life cycle, from conception and initial user requirements, through design, development, and testing, including application maintenance. The senior C# application developer will help ensure that the internal and external customers experience best-in-class systems.
Senior C# Software / Application Developer Job: Essential skills
* C#, ASP.Net, Web Forms, Webservices and Windows Services
* MS SQL Database development and modelling
* SSRS or Crystal Reports/similar
* Azure DevOps
* Business analysis & requirements analysis
* Collaborative, problem solving
* Knowledge of System Integration concepts and practice
Senior C# Software / Application Developer Job: Desirable skills
* MS SQL Database Administration
* MS SQL Performance Tuning
* Knowledge of common Finance terms and practice
* Azure Service Bus
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in marketing or a related subject.
* Proven experience of working in construction/architecture/engineering preferable, but not essential
* Organised and able to prioritise with a good attention to detail
* Strong written communication and numerical skills
* Ability to work under pressure to multiple tight deadlines
* Proactive attitude
Apply now for this Senior C# Software / Application Developer Job in confidence for further information.
ABOUT ENERGI PEOPLE
Energi People are a privately owned global multi-disciplinary recruitment consultancy, established in 2002. We are one of the most experienced and successful recruitment consultancies in the built environment & have successfully helped out customers deliver some of the largest and most technically advanced building construction projects across the world by bringing the best technical people in our industry together. We strive to help companies grow & careers flourish