Job ID 338553
C# Software Developer, Full Stack preferred, .net Core, Web API, SQL, 100% Home Based, c £ 55000 – £ 65000+ 10% – 20% bonus + good pension + benefits.
Market leading client are looking for a .net / C# Developer to join their internal systems team. The team are responsible for the development, support, and continuous delivery of change to several back-office Finance applications and Interfaces.
This is a Full stack role requiring strong C# back end knowledge and a good understanding of modern software architectures and development techniques. Knowledge of front end technologies (angular) and Cloud (azure) is an advantage however training is available.
Responsibilities include –
* Development, support and continuous delivery of back off finance applications.
* Participate in code and architecture reviews.
* Ensure software meets compliance, privacy and security standards.
* Produce high quality software.
Skills and experience include –
* Good knowledge of C# and WebAPI's.
* Knowledge of software design patterns (SOLID))
* C# programming skills with knowledge of .net core and .net framework.
* Full stack development knowledge (the role is mainly back end)
* Experience of Web Services and API's with an understanding of REST, SOAP, JSON and XML.
If you are interested in this excellent position please send your CV for a full brief. The role can be based from home anywhere in the UK. Salary c £ (Apply online only) + excellent benefits including bonus, pension, healthcare and more. Interviews to be held soon