Job ID 334488
CBM Project Manager – Contract – 6 months (view to extend) – £(Apply online only) Per Day – OUTSIDE IR35 – Durrington (Hybrid)
Our client is looking for a CBM Project Manager who will be responsible for the planning, management and delivery of project(s) within a programme. The project(s) will deliver on an agreed objective within an agreed timescale, budget and quality constraints.
* Managing any assigned projects to provide the deliverables needed by the organisation
* Planning the project and monitoring any dependencies with other initiatives
* Managing risks and issues, ensuring each has an owner and that appropriate mitigation is in place
* Keeping the project within budget
* Mobilising temporary project teams, providing task management and motivating staff to deliver to challenging timescales
* Ensuring that the quality of the project's deliverables are acceptable, balancing this against time and quality
* Participate fully as a professional member of the Change Delivery team to ensure a high performing environment. Key skills/knowledge/qualifications/experience: 6 – 8 critical requirements of the job
* Professional Project Management accreditation e.g. OGC's Prince2 or PMP
* Solid and demonstrable experience of successful project delivery across a number of project domains and environments e.g. procurement, IT, organisational change
* An ability to remain positive, with a 'can do' attitude and ability to find pragmatic solutions to challenges
* An ability to influence decision makers and drive change in the behaviour of others
* Personally credible and able to gain respect and trust from stakeholders
* Articulate and able to communicate effectively
* Strong negotiation and contract management skills
* Resilient under pressure and able to work in a constantly changing environment. Dimensions Direct reports: Unlikely to have direct reports Indirect reports: Task and matrix management for teams of people in excess of 15 Budgetary information: Budgets likely to be between £2M and £10M pa
Scope of work :
Project Managing the CBM Strategy Roll Out within the digitalisation programme
Business Case for Recruiting :
1. Project Managing the CBM Strategy Roll Out within the digitalisation programme
2. Project Manager team = 39, Programme Delivery team = 70.
3. New contractor.
4. Role not in OP model, temporary flex.
5. No other PMs available to do this.
6. Without Project Management resource these projects would have to be cancelled or postponed. Project would not complete within AMP 7 and would put AMP7 targets at risk
7. This is budgeted in 20/21 & 21/22 and is in Capex. (WBS Code TBC)
8. Day rate 550
10. Required 12 months high likelihood of extension
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser