Job ID 249554
Change Project Manager – Transformation & Change Projects Cambridgeshire, Hybrid Working (2 days in office a week), Up to £55K + Bonus.
The Company & Opportunity:
Renowned company in their sector, servicing over 7 million Customers yearly, with a genuine focus on sustainability and environmental issues, are looking for Project Managers, to come in and support the business in key areas. Based in Cambridgeshire, the role will require you to work in a hybrid fashion, up to 2 days a week in their office, working on big business change/transformation projects, working in their people & change team on full life cycle projects, from business cases, gap analysis, benefits mapping, control and manage project changes, through to delivery of strategic change projects, communicating effectively with stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers.
The role will be divided between 4 focus areas and managing cross-functional teams:
* Project Deliveries
* Stakeholder Management & Communication
* Resource Team management
* Business Transition
Core skills experience & Responsibilities for the Change Project Manager role:
* 5+ years' experience as a Chgange Project Manager
* Proven full life cycle Change/Transformation projects, implementing change
* Change & Risk management
* Business Case development
* Drives continuous improvement
* Budget/Financial management
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Strategic thinker, strong communicator, adaptable, forward-thinking
* Strong team builder, flexible and adaptable to work on multiple workstreams
The Project Manager role is paying a salary up to £55K Basic plus a bonus scheme & great benefits including: Pension, financial wellbeing advice, life cover, income replacement scheme, private health & assessments, gym and cycle to work schemes.
Please apply now for a more detailed specification for the Change Project Manager role.
Scott Merrick LLP are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy