Job ID 328642
Chief Technical Officer (CTO) – Worcestershire (Hybrid) – GBP (phone number removed) DOE
A global fast growing software company is looking for a CTO to lead its technical vision and strategy. You will be responsible for leading the development and execution of the client's technical strategy, ensuring all technology solutions align with the company's business goals and objectives.
This role requires you to work from the Worcestershire-based office 2/3 times a week therefore, you will need to live and have the full right to work in the UK.
– Lead the technology strategy for the company, ensuring alignment with the business goals
– Partnering with the CEO and other executives to contribute to the company's expansion and success
– Supervising the creation and release of software products
– Keeping abreast of the latest technologies and trends and advising on the adoption of new tools when applicable
– Monitor the company's technology budget and implementing measures that optimize costs while maintaining quality
– Directing and mentoring a team of software developersRequirements:
– Proven track record of delivering innovative technology solutions in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent leadership skills, communication and collaboration skills
– Substantial experience in leading large software development teams
– In-depth knowledge of cloud-based architectures and the entire Microsoft stack
– A proven track record of leading and managing teams, both UK based and off-shore
– A deep knowledge of software development methodologies, including AgileMy client offers a fantastic benefits package, including a generous bonus scheme!
If you are a driven leader with a passion for technology and a commitment to integrity, collaboration, and innovation, we encourage you to apply for our CTO position today! Please apply with your most up-to-date CV or get in touch on (phone number removed).
Role: Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
Location: Worcestershire (Hybrid)
Salary: GBP (phone number removed) DOE
Keywords: CTO, Chief Technical Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Head of Engineering, Head of Software Engineering, Head of Software, Head of Development, Azure, .Net, ASP.Net, .Net Core, Azure DevOps, DevOps, Agile, Waterfall, Head of IT, Head of Technology, Technical Director, Technology Director
BeTechnology Group Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy