Job ID 336332
Client Services Advisor
This is a lovely role for someone who likes talking to people and creating rapport easily with customers:
We have a full job description and loads of information about working for this business. Apply with your CV and we can discuss!
Mon – Friday 9am – 5pm
What will I be doing?
This is a great business that sells a software to their customers. You're role is to make sure they are using it to it's full potential and support them in their use of it.
* Proactive contact with clients to educate them about areas of the software they are unaware of/not using to their benefit.Conduct client surveys and questionnaires when necessary.
* Administer a loyalty scheme by identifying long standing clients and providing rewards.
What Experience do I need?
* Experience of working in a client service role.
* Experience of contributing to client satisfaction levels within a team or department.
* Ability to understand and learn various software programs.
* A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, and Excel.
* Good, accurate keyboard skills and ICT competence.
* Able to communicate with a variety of people in a positive, helpful manner.
* Able to work and an eagerness to learn in a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic environment.
* Ability to adapt and be flexible in different situations