Job ID 311648
Diamond Search Recruitment are delighted to be representing our client, a leader within their field, providing trusted identity and security solutions. The main role of a vetting agent is to ensure trust within our industry. After training you will be an accurate and efficient tier 1 vetting agent providing excellent customer service to our internal and external stakeholders whilst enforcing both the industry.
Main job responsibilities and accountabilities
* Research, investigate and comply with all vetting regulations and procedures.
* Provide prompt attention to customer correspondence, through to accurate and correct issuance of certificates in a timely manner within the required SLAs for each product. (Your accuracy is monitored via monthly audits for certificates issued)
* Communicate and provide information internally and externally to establish and maintain excellent service to connecting groups.
* Analyse and interpret data using sound reasoning.
* Use your language skills to assist with any Vetting or Support issues that may arise, including translation of ad hoc documents for both internal and external use.
* Interpret instructions and issues arising and implement actions according to company policy and procedures.
* Display excellent command of your language(s), both verbal and written, and any further languages that you may learn during your employment.
* Use sound organisational and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
* Employ strong administrative, analytical and research skills with attention to detail.
* Work well under pressure and meet deadlines, and be adaptable to flexible schedules.
* Have the ability to work with minimal direction, as a team member or alone.
* Meet or exceed KPIs/Goals agreed upon with Manager.
* Communicate ideas for departmental improvements to Manager.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in German and English, including managing stakeholders and customers and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness.
* Customer focused and understands the importance of Customer Service.
* The ability to work as part of a team but is just as comfortable working independently.
* Excellent organisational skills and can show this by being able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
* Shares ideas, asks questions and displays calm and positivity in a demanding environment.
* Analytical and competent in the use of information and communications technology.
* Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office and CRM applications.
* Ideally understands security principles, concepts and techniques used in the IT Industry.
Diamond Search Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this vacancy