Job ID 305987
Clients Solutions Engineer (SQL) – Home Working
Why do we want you?
We are looking for a Client Solutions Engineer to join our team at Interactive Medica.
You will need impeccable customer service along with working experience and knowledge of SQL, SQL Server
We are Wilmington plc
Wilmington plc is a portfolio made up of specialist brands providing custom solutions to customers across the globe from over 10 different offices. We provide a wide range of products including specialist information and data, and high-quality training and education, to help professionals manage Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) and Regulatory Compliance challenges.
Find out more about our core purpose and how we help our customers do the right business in the right way.
Our two divisions, Information & Data and Training & Education, are underpinned by the work of experts in their field, including data and technology specialists and highly skilled practitioners who deliver our training and education solutions.
Our ambition is to have the best people work with us at Wilmington, delivering their best work because we care about them, include them and empower them. We will support you, develop you and recognise you.
Interactive Medica (Part of Wilmington's I&D division) provides web-based software applications that enable Life Sciences companies to effectively manage their sales, marketing and medical resources and collaborate with healthcare providers to provide better outcomes both commercially and for patients.
Giving support to existing customers, both on demand and proactively, making sure the implemented systems perform optimally, ensuring the contract/SLA are committed. Participate in client implementations.
As our Client Solutions Engineer you will:
* Monitor daily routines and processes to assure the maintenance of the clients.
* Action support items related to the accounts in charge.
* Ensure customer standards, processes and best practises are identified and implemented.
* Identify and implement quality improvements
* Monitor and action implementations to make sure those common standards, processes and best practises are properly followed and delivered.
* Advise and recommend appropriate client solutions and alternatives to ensure the best possible client experience with IM is achieved
* Ensure client’s operations routines are documented properly
* Build strong relationships with customer and report accurately on all operational and technical aspects of the customer’s maintenance
* Explore new ways of implementing IM technology
* Contribute to the documentation of IM technology
* Manage Client accounts to be sure the deliver solutions perform optimally ensuring the contract in place is committed.
* Participate in implementation tasks if required
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
* Experience in the same or similar role
* Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline
* Language Skills English B2 or higher.
* Problem solver
* Passionate about achieving excellent Client satisfaction and Client intimacy
* Capable of judging the required resources and timescales for the completion of client and other projects.
* Customer facing with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
You need to be the kind of person who…
* Loves to learn – both knowledge and skills
* Is a creative question-asker and a solution-finder
* Is able to work in a fast paced, fun and progressive environment
* Enjoys a challenge – we work hard, and it can be a steep learning curve
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today