Job ID 321752
Cloud Architect. £85k – £100k + Bonus; excellent benefits.
Ref: M4179. London, Kent, Sussex. HYBRID / WFH.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cloud Architect to join our expanding business – you will: define, maintain, and ensure the integrity and consistency of our end-to-end technology solutions, including Datacentre migrations to Cloud services. We are looking for:
* strong expertise in Azure and Cloud technology stacks;
* technical knowledge of Public Cloud: security, performance, resilience (designing for failure) and availability required to support an Azure cloud first architecture;
* experience and knowledge of supporting datacentre migrations and transforming legacy solutions to cloud services;
* experience of design and implementation of virtualised: compute, network, storage solutions and technologies;
* delivery of Cloud architectures: IaaS, PaaS & SaaS;
* knowledge of designing, implementing, and running Public Cloud technologies supporting a public cloud strategy.
Ideally you will have relevant accreditations / certifications such as: AZ-305 / A-104 / TOGAF etc.
The role is predominantly hybrid with very occasional meetings required in the offices in London or Sussex (can be discussed). Salary is negotiable and benefits include: Bonus; excellent holiday allowance; generous pension; private medical insurance; home office and more flexible benefits to suit you. Interviews are conducted remotely. For further details on the role and our client, please send an up to date CV and your contact details – thank you