Job ID 319187
You’ll be working for a major UK charity remotely, with some occasional travel. You will be key in supporting the organisation to go through a large transformation programme in the new role of Cloud Architect.
* Provide expertise and leadership in the design and implementation of the transfer of application and data to the cloud
* Be the lead authority in infrastructure movement techniques and in maintaining all cloud systems
* Liaise with key stakeholders
* Develop and manage cloud architecture and position in cloud environments
* Experience of designing and supporting IT cloud solutions
* Strong knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trend
* Ability to undertake complex migrations to cloud
* Experience of working to tight deadlines
* Experience in operating Microsoft 365 environments, Sharepoint and Teams
The Cloud Architect role is an excellent opportunity where you’ll be able to make a difference to the department and develop your career.
Please send your CV to Louisa or a call on (phone number removed) for an informal chat. You'll receive a response within 5 days