Job ID 338981
We are SLB, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done.
We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people’s energy. We’re looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what’s possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
The Cloud Deployment Engineer’s mission is to support in ensuring the appropriate cloud solution in DELFI is deployed for the customer (internal or external) and adoption is addressed across the UK, European & African markets. He/she provides the HQ technical support in order for the field locations to position and deploy the various solutions.
The Cloud Deployment Engineer is responsible for assisting the customers across the engagement life-cycle, and specifically across the Assess, Design and Deploy phases.
Main responsibilities revolve around enabling SIS customers, other business lines and internal users to adopt DELFI and assist in the implementation of their digital initiatives.
* Direct reporting to the Cloud Deployment Team Lead.
* Mainly Interfaces with:
* Internal Engineering, Solution teams (Portfolios), Cloud Operations, and Geounit Services teams.
* SLB Field Organization
* Client Technical Teams
* Cloud Solutions Deployment
* Azure DevOps (CI/CD)
* PowerShell Scripting
* Advanced Skills in Cloud Infrastructure Deployment, Firewall & Load Balancing
* Software Packaging & Automated Deployment Experience
* Experience with GCP & AWS are highly advantageous
* Python, Bash or Node.js
* Working knowledge of RESTful Architecture, Security Principles (OAuth2 & JWT), GitHub, Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
* Proficiency in Cloud Service Models (Iaas, SaaS, PaaS)
Compensation & Benefits:
* Competitive package including performance related bonus
* Private healthcare for employee + family
* Flexible working: 2 days in office are required, 3 days flexible
* Subsidised dental care
* Health & Wellbeing programs
* Relocation: If an employee lives more than 40 miles away from the office then they are eligible for relocation. This comes with:
1. Custom Relocation assistance
2. Relocation Allowance – 2 months’ base salary
* Employee Mental health support, health & wellness coaching
* Employee discounted share purchasing scheme & pension contribution (up to 6%)
* Generous income protection scheme, life insurance (4 times base salary, min 150K)
* Other benefits through flexible benefits program (Cycle to Work, salary sacrifice, option to select additional insurances like travel insurance, health screening…)
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law