Job ID 334914
Cloud Deployment Engineer
* Source product quotations from suppliers in response to customer requests
* Provide customer quotations and engage with end users regarding product availability.
* Order equipment following company processes.
* Manage the goods in process
* Assemble hardware & install software to a specification based on a bill of materials or build documentation.
* Incorporate and test software and driver updates into central deployment libraries.
* Work with cloud solution specialist to deploy cloud supported endpoints. e.g., Microsoft Teams rooms
* Visit client sites to install full communication cabinets and PC equipment.
* Run diagnostics and fault-finding activities
* Basic troubleshooting & resolution of typical hardware and software issues.
* Quality check other engineers work.
* Ensure that all documentation is recorded accurately & stored in line with company policies.
* Implement & maintain gold build/item standards and build documentation an ensure flawless end user experience.
* Ensure the working environment meets Health & Safety standards and remains presentable and tidy.
* Work to company quality standards and best practice recommendations.
* Valid driving license
* Willingness to travel to customer sites
* Occasional stay over
* Role is primarily office based