Job ID 333394
Cloud Infrastructure Manager – Up to 65K + 25 days holiday (increases) + Bonus + 1pm Friday finish in Summer + Hybrid working (1-2 day per week in office) – London
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Cloud Infrastructure Manager to join a very well know brand based in Central London.
This exciting opportunity will suit an experienced Cloud / Technical Infrastructure Manager who is well versed in AWS and web / App pipelines and delivery. The company have been in operation since the 1970s and have a global presence.
They are a big believer in sharing thoughts and encouraging and supporting innovation and creativity. You will also be given the chance to be involved in all aspects of the project process from conception through to completion and launch.
The environment is relaxed yet professional and they feel gone are the days of a corporate rigid structure and you will be given flexibility to get the job done!
Technical Operations Manager experience:
* Knowledge of AWS management processes and architecture and governance
* Knowledge of web/app development pipelines and delivery (platform as a service)
* Knowledge of DNS & SSL Certificate management
Desirable Technical Skills:
* Understanding of SecOps
* Understanding of data warehousing methodologies and frameworks
* Understanding of Google Workspace, GCP and Firebase
* Understanding of Active Directory, Teams and O365
* Understanding of content management systems and data modeling
* Understanding of networking & infrastructure
Business & Communication skills:
* Communicating clear actions and managing stakeholder expectations
* Technical leadership across projects and workstreams
* Evolving best practices and sharing learnings with relevant stakeholders
* Working effectively with other teams on collaborative projects
You will be highly motivated Cloud Infrastructure Manager, a good communicator and have a natural desire to bring together all technical facets of an international organisation. The successful Cloud Infrastructure Manager should have strong problem solving abilities, organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
Apply now for immediate consideration for the Cloud Infrastructure Manager position or for further information contact George Harvey at ITSS Recruitment