Job ID 329539
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Birmingham (Flexible Hybrid working policy/ 2 days a week in office)
£63,000 + £5000 signing on fee
We're working with a brand-new Cloud Infrastructure Engineer opportunity In Midlands.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a cloud environment and will be involved in project work and migration front, surrounding key technologies, including AWS.
Having experience with and understanding of automation tools, such as Ansible would be hugely beneficial, as well as strong knowledge of script languages such as PowerShell.
What's in this for you?
* Salary up to £63k with a 5% signing on fee
* 25 days holiday + statutory days + option to buy too
* 1 day a week in the office
* Electric Vehicle Scheme/Cash alternative
* Pension Scheme – double match up to 12%
* Opportunity to earn bonus
* Private medical insurance
* Offers membership card – offering discounts and savings from hundreds of retailers
* Support with financial wellbeing
* Access to our Occupational Health Service
What they're looking for?
* Experience with Terraform or Cloud Formation
* Public Cloud Architecture – AWS
* Experience with Microsoft and Linux
* Automation tools such as ansible
* Monitoring skills with (Nimsoft /AWS CloudWatch)
* CI/CD experience with GitLab CI or any other tools related
If you’re keen on getting your details over to me for the Cloud Engineer role, please apply directly with your CV or contact Abbey.McDonnell@maxwellbond. co. uk at Maxwell Bond or reach me on (phone number removed)/ (phone number removed)
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer / Birmingham (2 days in the office per week) £63,000 + £5000 signing on fee