Job ID 341597
Avanti Recruitment are working with a Software company that provides cloud platforms for the legal sector. With continued growth they are looking for a Cloud Support Engineer to join their team of 7.
On a typical day you will be responsible for the maintenance and monitoring systems with the occasional escalation from the IT Support team. You will also be responsible for helping with any projects that are related to the managed services.
Skills you must have:
* Experience in Virtualisation Environments (VMWare / Hyper-V)
* Active Directory
* Monitoring tools
* SharePoint Administrator
Extra points if you have:
* Experience with Azure
* Experience using SQL
* On prem Dynamics
* Hold Microsoft Certifications
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is always growing with a great road map ahead. The company have a training budget and will give you dedicated time to learn more technologies and gain certifications so you can take the next step in your career.
They offer some great benefits too:
* Choice of Remote / Hybrid work
* 26 days holidays (plus bank holidays) rising to 28 days after 2 year service
* Life Assurance 4x base salary
* Pension enrolment after 3 months (5% min employee contribution / 4% employer)
* Private Healthcare cover