Job ID 334979
Elevation Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an Commercial Analyst to join a Leading International Wholesale/Retail business based in Barnsley. The role requires someone to be the reference point for management information reports and ideally have experience working with high volume data.
You will have the opportunity to analyse data and report on from every aspect of the business working collaboratively with Sales, Operations, Finance to Supply Chain.
As an Commercial Analyst , you will be responsible for:
– Extracting data analysis and exporting to relevant departments
– Producing reports daily, weekly and monthly according to priorities and schedules
– Liaising with various departments across the business to support projects
– Generation of commercial reports
– Delivering accurate setup for new MI systems
– Designing, generating and amending data according to business needs
– Ad-hoc reporting of data analysis, data validation and technical guidance
– Maintaining accurate data to ensure the smooth running of systems and processes
Requirements for the Commercial Analyst:
– Advanced skills in Excel – ability to analyse, manipulate reports and present results
– Experience of Microsoft Packages is essential
– Ability to work to a deadline in a demanding and fast paced environment
– Logical mind-set with strong communication and numeracy skills
– Good verbal and written presentation skills
– The ability to multi-task and manage a varied workload
– Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their skill set in an established business and truly shape their career.
Elevation Business Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talented Business Support professionals across all levels. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you