Job ID 202297
Control Room Operator
£11 per hour
About the Client:
* Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Control Room Operator based around the Tewkesbury area to join their team on a permanent basis.
* Assisting with the creation and administration of contract related work orders.
* Manage and coordinate enquiries and requests from the customer.
* Handle and filter incoming calls in accordance with procedures.
* Process work orders from the customer.
* Act as a point of escalation.
* Communicate with and support the company contract operations team.
* Manage key site based electronic systems and process escalate faults via the processes.
* Alarm management, Access card production and work order Management for the client.
* IT literate to an intermediate level with a good working knowledge of Google based systems.
* Quality Awareness – achieve a high level of accuracy.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Customer Focused.
* Ability to work under own initiative.
* Ability to work to deadline.
* Ability to stay calm and prioritise in busy situations