Job ID 336188
Our client has a permanent vacancy for a CRM and Data Manager to play a key role in the development and implementation of a new CRM system, working closely with key stakeholders across the business including IT, Trainers and lawyers/partners. This role reports into the Senior Business Development Executive and works closely with the wider Business Development and Marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Taking ownership with the launch and implementation of a new advanced CRM system.
• Collaborate with analysts and developers on the testing of the new CRM program and applications.
• Ownership of the CRM system ensuring data integrity is maintained at all times
• Collaborate with wider marketing teams to develop and maintain marketing lists.
• Encouraging the use of the system to drive efficiency and usage
• Coordinating training sessions and distributing CRM knowledge throughout the firm.
• Implement policies and procedures for CRM software administration and implement best practice.
• Ensure that GDPR policy is adhered to in relation to marketing.
• Managing the electronic client feedback and marketing data and reporting on themes, opportunities and threats
• Managing the deal, referral and proposal content registers
• Managing the legal directory submissions including data capturing
• Maintaining and developing related website pages and contact forms.
• Excellent project management and stakeholder management skills
• Experience of using and managing CRM systems
• Experience of implementation of CRM software solutions, and automated software management tools desired but not essential.
• High level of computer literacy and proficient with MS Office
• Excellent data analysis skills
• High level of accuracy
• The vision to enable the system to reach its potential
• Outstanding organisational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• An ability to problem solve and find solutions
• Delivers helpful CRM advice with a "can do" attitude
• Proven ability to learn to use unfamiliar software’s and systems quickly.
• Driving licence essential as travel will be required to all of our offices across: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Leicester, Norwich, Cambridge and Manchester.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application straight away. Should your skills and experience be a match for this role, or any other vacancy we may have, we will normally contact you within 72 hours of receiving your application. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so