Job ID 310650
Customer Centre Agent | UK’s Leading FMCG Company | Watford | Excellent Employee Benefits
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: We are currently recruiting for one of the UK’s Leading FMCG companies, for the role of Customer Centre Agent. It’s an exciting new opportunity to work for a recognised leading company specialising in Retail and Digital E-commerce, they offer an outstanding experience for users by making their services/products easily accessible online, anywhere, anytime and on any device!
What you’ll be doing:
* Follow process and guidelines to handle inbound and outbound contacts (i.e. calls, e-mails and webchat
* Meeting SLAs and team targets
* Identify customer requirements and where possible resolve retail queries e.g. account issues, customer complaints and player systems matters
* Draft written communications, such as email standard responses, scripts and standard letters
Main Skills/ Requirements:
* Great communication skills (written and spoken)
* Prior contact centre/ call centre experience is preferable
* High level of attention to detail
* Good multi-tasking ability
How you’ll be rewarded:
* Opportunity to work with a huge name in their space, that is heavily embedded into the community
* Work for a company who invests in professional growth and loves to promote from within!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Centre Agent to join a leading FMCG Company, a huge name in their industry!
For further information on this Customer Centre Agent position, apply below!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants