Job ID 328039
We’re not like the rest. We’re true innovators, and we’re redefining what a bank should be. Ours is a bank for today and the future, a mobile-first bank. Forget the stuffy branches, with Atom you can bank whenever, wherever, faster, and simpler.
Based in Durham, we’re focused on bringing world-class career opportunities and developing a strong tech culture in the North East. Our team currently has over 450 brilliant people and is still growing; could you be the next innovator to join us?
What’s it all about?
Operations is the beating heart of Atom, it’s where we have the most contact with our fantastic customers and where we can ensure we’re truly offering the best possible customer service.
Our Customer Support team are the first point of contact for all of Atom Customers and are pivotal in Atom ensuring it keeps its mission as being the most Customer Centric bank on the planet. The customer support team is at the centre of the business and as such, our CSAs are essential in capturing the voice of the customer to support the business in implementing change and making our overall proposition stronger and easier for customers.
The core aim is to provide an exceptional service delivery experience through call ownership, business focussed solutions and technical expertise that delivers Customer Delight at every contact.
What’s the process?
* If your application is successful, you'll be invited to remote interviews which are taking place w/c 27th March
* Start date for this role is 15th May
* Training will be on-site for 8 weeks
* Working hours are between 8am-8pm
What will your typical day look like? Different that’s for sure…
* To take ownership & accountability for providing our customers with the correct solution to help resolve their query
* To ensure world class customer service standards are delivered at all times
* Supporting & embracing change with a positive ‘can do’ approach
* To take on board all relevant training of Atom products and services
* To proactively contribute to the success of the team through knowledge and ideas
* To demonstrate and deliver exceptional problem solving and trouble shooting skills
* To proactively act on feedback from customers to ensure that we continue to improve the customer experience
* To perform against key customer efficiency measures to give our customers the best experience.
What do we need from you?
* Exceptional organisation skills – and the ability to follow through on actions
* A proven ability to adapt to a fast paced and continually changing environment
* Desire to work with a team and learn from other team members.
* Good problem-solving skills
* Thinks through consequences of actions and can present clear rationale for resolutions
* Able to negotiate effectively and handle difficult and confrontational situations
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Excellent customer service skills
* Be fluent with technology i.e., laptop / desktop software and Mobile device
What’s in it for you?
* £21,255 per annum, with progression opportunities
* 4 day working week with hybrid working
* Annual Share Option – performance related
* Incredibly generous company pension scheme (maximum of 13% of Atom input – candidate can put in more)
* ‘All About Me’ fund: £200 per year to spend on personal development
* 22.5 days holiday & bank hols plus an extra 1/2 day per 2 years service
* Private Medical Insurance, Health Cash Plan, Life Insurance & Critical illness cover