Job ID 339436
Customer Value Manager
Edinburgh (with hybrid working)
£45,000 – £55,000 plus bonus and benefits
Change Digital Recruitment is recruiting a Customer Value Manager on behalf of a nationally recognised financial services company. Based in Edinburgh, Scotland this company provide a broad range of financial products to consumers ranging from savings accounts through to loans and home, car, and pet insurance.
This role sits within the Customer Management team and will focus on developing & Implementing strategies to deliver the best customer experience for customers. This role will play a key role in driving the effective and efficient delivery of the acquisition strategy for the companies unsecured lending products. Based in Edinburgh the role will work closely with high-performing cross-functional teams to deliver value that is aligned with the bank and product strategies.
* Provide support to the Senior Customer Value Manager with the development and ongoing management of the customer acquisition plan for lending products.
* Work closely with cross functional stakeholders to effectively manage and prioritise the delivery backlog in line with agreed business objectives.
* Apply product expertise to the development and approval of digital and acquisition marketing collateral, ensuring compliance with all relevant internal and external regulatory requirements.
* Optimise the acquisition funnel by supporting the delivery of enhanced digital journeys and experiences which develop and deepen relationships with customers.
* Coordinate the enlivenment of new pricing initiatives for Credit Cards and Loans products, delivering change within agreed timescales.
Experience and skills:
* The successful candidate for this role will have a financial services background (experience of Credit Cards and/or Loans products preferred)
* The successful candidate for this role will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to successfully build and develop relationships with teams and individuals across the organisation.
* Experience of working with marketing functions would be highly advantageous for this role.
* The role requires a candidate with strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders across the organisation.
* Experience of working within an Agile environment would be preferred for this role.
* The candidate will have strong commercial awareness with a strong desire to enhance customer experience.
* The candidate will have a strong attention to detail and ensure that products and services are compliant across the market