Job ID 339138
Role: Cyber Security Engineer – Defence, Security Architect, Design and Build
Location: Bristol, Hybrid
Clearance: SC or DV clearance (Our client is willing to renew any lapsed SC or DV clearance, should your security clearance have elapsed for any reason from your time in Defence)
Do you have Security Architect with Design and build experience?
Are you looking for exciting new challenge which will give you opportunity to work on innovative large complex Cyber projects?
Have you been working in Defence Sector for the past 5 years and interested in Cyber?
We have Cyber Security Engineer career opportunity that will provide you with a broad and in-depth Cyber Security experience over the years and will involve undertaking Cyber Security Risk Assessments in a Defence IT environment and providing a risk mitigation strategy. With the mass project work that our client has available this could be a great career opportunity for an individual with just 3 – 4 years Cyber experience to join into the business and be further trained in Cyber to become Principal level, should you have a passion and solid Defence Sector experience. You are likely to already have experience in some of the following: Accreditation, CyDR, Secure by design, JSP 440, Risk Balanced case, RMADS, JSP 604, NIST SP 800-39, NIST SP 800-53, Security Risk Assessment / Management / Treatment. This job is also a great career move for an experienced Cyber Security Engineer who wants to get more autonomy on working on larger scale or multiple concurrent complex Cyber projects.
The job will involve, but will not be limited to:
* Security Architect with Design and Build experience
* Understanding of how OT/ICS systems function and how best to apply security practices to protect those systems
* Understanding of ICS design considerations with emphasis on operational safety and the availability/security of operating environments across multiple sectors (Nuclear, Rail, Power)
* Ability to identify security risks and to provide risk mitigations and recommendations to clients
* Experience of developing security requirements, security architecture, and security design for complex IT and OT systems
* Understanding of design considerations with emphasis on operational safety and the availability/security of operating environments
Minorities, women, LGBTQ+ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interviews will take place next week, so please apply immediately to be considered for this exciting contract role or call Bangura Solutions to discuss this role further