Job ID 336723
D365 FinOps Developer | <£65.000
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a leading manufacturing firm who are seeking an experienced developer to join their London office to assist with the implementation of D365 from their old ERP software. They aim to create lifelong customer relationships, supplying comprehensive infrastructure solutions for the global rail industry and setting the standard for excellence.
The ideal candidate must have at least 3+ years of experience working with Dynamics 365 F&O and have comprehensive knowledge of all finance modules. As part of their team, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining customizations and integrations within Dynamics 365 F&O. You will also have the opportunity to work in a supportive and friendly environment that encourages personal growth and development.
– 3+ years of experience with Dynamics 365 F&O
– Knowledge of several finance modules including general ledger, sales ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable etc
– Strong technical skills including X++, C# is desirable but not essential
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– 25 days bank holidays plus bank holidays
– Hybrid working
– Generous staff pension scheme
– Yearly bonus scheme
– Multiple staff discounts
Contact me on (phone number removed) or (url removed) to learn more about the role