Job ID 333191
D365 Technical & Development Executive, CRM, Part London, Mainly Remote
D365 Support & Development Executive / Consultant required to work for a Professional Services company based in Central London. However, due to Covid-19, this will mainly be remote and you would only have to visit the office from time to time.
We need someone to work under the guidance of the CMS Technical and Development Manager to configure and develop the CRM system with new features and functions, so that it continuously meets needs of the business.
This is a growing function for this company and it could be a really good time to be joining them as it will only breed opportunity. Read on for more details…
* Proven experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Customer Engagement and integrating other applications, including Outlook, Customer Voice and external offerings such as email marketing.
* In depth functional and technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365, Power Automate and associated products and technologies.
* Strong skills in building cloud flows, desktop processes and business process flows.
* Experience promoting solution files through Dynamics environments as part of the development lifecycle.
* A proactive problem solver with an analytical mindset.
* Self-starter who is able to work individually or as part of a team.
* Ability to build rapport and good working relationships across teams.
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details