Job ID 191961
Salary: £425 Inside IR35 (Senior) or £375 Inside IR35 (Mid)
Active SC Clearance is essential
We are looking for a talented, experienced analyst to join the Data Transformation team within the Data, Analytics and Research function for our client. As a data analyst in this exciting area, you will be responsible for working on data transformation projects and business improvements to support our client in achieving its strategic goals.
This work requires strong data analysis and forecasting skills, a good understanding of improving data quality, creative vision and visualisation skills and good attention to detail.
Working with other parts of the team as well as the wider Digital, Data and Technology directorate, you will work to investigate and implement data quality initiatives, ensure robust data architecture and data pipelines are in place.
This is a post which offers the opportunity to:
* Lead on shaping decision-making using data analysis within our services for our client.
* Develop consultancy skills to make improvements to quality and develop skills in managing internal and external stakeholder relationships.
The successful candidate will:
* Lead on the delivery of data analysis and improvements to data quality within service developments
* Deliver short-term analytical projects and Influence stakeholders in the use of data and analysis to make decisions.
* Advising as part of a project team on the reporting data requirements during new service development.
* Seek out opportunities to improve the perception of data quality internally and externally.
* Develop excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Work collaboratively with internal customers such as data engineers, business analysts, performance analysts, developers, architects, service managers and operational teams.
* Seek out opportunities to continuously improve processes and create and maintain documentation
* Excellent data visualisation and interpretation skills;
* Good stakeholder management skills and confidence engaging with people at all levels of the organisation;
* Excellent drafting and data interpretation skills;
* Experience analysing data quality
* Conducting data analysis, forecasting and applying statistical reasoning.
* Drafting reports, interpreting data and making findings accessible through visualisation techniques and tools (such as MS PowerBI, Tableau, AWS Quiksite etc.) for a varied audience.
* Engaging with stakeholders to better understand their reporting/data requirements and communicate technical findings.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting business doing work that has an impact UK wide, if you want to test your abilities as a Data Analyst in a challenging and rewarding environment doing work that will push you to the next level, click apply