Job ID 248528
Data Analyst – Fully Office based
£27,000-£30,000 per annum
Location – Great Yarmouth
Are you a Data Analyst or a Project Coordinator looking for a new challenge? Then this role is for you!
One of Great Yarmouth’s most well-known entities are looking to add a Data Analyst to their growing team. As an organisation they operate within a very niche field with many global clients. As the business continues to prosper, they are looking to add an experienced member to their team to service new and internal business requirements.
As a Data Analyst you will assist in the application of appropriate operations strategy and Best Practices.
The main responsibilities of role will be to,
* Assist in onshore and off shore administration, management and training for all Seajacks operations.
* Assist with preparing specification and or scoping documents for future developments.
* Assist with project work involving 3rd party software development companies during detailed design and build phases.
* Assist with the provision of technical support for all Seajacks systems, problem solving in house where possible or otherwise in accordance with SLA agreements.
* Assist with the Seajacks’ analytical software called Power BI; a reporting interface used with Doc Control and Ops Log App databases.
* Prepare engineering / management reports via Seajacks’ analytical software.
* Able to work on their own initiative
* Knowledge around SQL and working with Power BI bespoke software
* Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
* Managing multiple stakeholders
* Experience with providing technical administrative support for Projects and Operations
25 Days Plus Bank Holidays
Free Lunch Onsite
Death in Service
Range of Flexible Benefits
If you are looking to work with a well known and growing organisation then, Apply Now