Job ID 200359
PARK Recruitment are delighted to be working with an award winning niche business who are looking to expand their Data Team.
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: North Northamptonshire
Reporting to: Head of IT & Data
Salary Package/benefits: £35,000 – £40,000
Pension Scheme – Following a qualifying period of 3 month’s employment.
Group Life Insurance Scheme – Following a qualifying period 12 month’s
20 days holiday entitlement plus public/bank holidays.
About My Client:
My award winning client are a people-oriented business founded in 2009 working with SME's throughout the UK providing a service to assist companies reduce their expenditure. The Head Office is based in North Northamptonshire which are lively and fun environments where we enjoy working together – there is rarely a dull moment.
My client is looking for a Data Analyst with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience. The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate experience of contributing towards specific projects as well as working on improvements to existing systems and processes. Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills are vital. This role is responsible for working with all areas of the business.
The post holder must be resourceful, have strong personal motivational skills, be a relationship builder with excellent communications skills; incorporating an involved approach with the determination to succeed and have the aptitude to react quickly to given situations. The capacity to interact at all levels with the willingness to be flexible is essential to success in this role. The post holder must have an approachable and open nature to ensure ‘buy-in’ to the Sales function is consistent across the Company.
In general, the post holder should be a natural problem solver, smart, and presentable, and must feel comfortable working in a high pressure, ever-changing and customer driven environment. The post holder should be highly committed and be able to seek improvement continually. The post holder should have the ability to develop beyond this role and respond positively to growth within the Company.
* Work closely with the Head of IT & Data to advance my clients understanding of their customers and what are the key drivers for success within the business.
* Maintain and develop current data audit processes to effectively manage potential risks and data quality.
* Improve/automate system processes based on insight and evaluations of existing processes.
* Collaborate with IT and other teams across the business to deliver high quality software solutions
* Ensuring data uploads are successful and real-time data flows are running as expected.
* Build and maintain SQL queries to store, sort, and retrieve data
* Responsible for the maintenance and performance of server/s
* Finding additional sources of data to enrich our understanding of our customers and database
* Dealing with requests from the wider business and working under time constraints/ stakeholder pressure
* The documentation of new and existing processes
* Applying regulatory requirements to systems and data (GDPR, TPS, PECR)
Skills and Qualification Requirements:
* Proven Data Analyst & Statistical knowledge and experience
* Advanced SQL skills with proven commercial experience
* Advanced Excel skills
* Excellent communication skills, with a strong personality and ability to communicate with internal stakeholders
* Experience working with large customer data sets and complex customer lifecycles and journeys
* Strong data storytelling ability
* Organisation, ability to prioritise workload, time and deadline conscious, excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work in a fluid environment, working to tight and demanding deadlines
* Batchelor’s degree in numeric field or relevant work experience
* Has developed data management solutions within SQL
* Commercial experience of analysing CRM activity
* Basic understanding of Python/R and Data Science
* Experience using SOQL or Salesforce CRM, experience of agile development
* Visualisation using a reporting suite or package, i.e. R, Tableau or PowerBI
* PowerQuery (Excel), Powershell, SSIS, DBAmp
This role is within a fast paced business, in particular the IT and Data team which is using Data to provide competitive advantage and is crucial to the companies ongoing success.
As a person, as well as the technical aspects of the role, you should be a personable, open character, a great team player and be confident. This is a fun, fast paced environment and you will be joining a great team.
Please appy today and progress your career to the next level