Job ID 333457
Great Bear is a leading 3rd party logistics business providing a wide range of ambient warehousing services, shared-user and dedicated transport solutions to a wide variety of customers alongside offering a flexible mix of added-value services to simplify supply chain. We operate over 7 million sq.ft. of warehousing space across 30+ locations in the UK. Our distribution network spans all corners of the country.
Our Brackmills site are now recruiting for a Data Analyst on a full time basis.
Working hours: Monday to Friday (9am-5pm)
The purpose of a Data Analyst is to analyse operational status by collecting, monitoring and providing insights through reporting and modelling. You will also be responsible for providing robust analysis support to identify risks and opportunities within the business.
Key Duties of a Data Analyst:
* Interacting with management, warehouse teams; to prepare for upcoming activity.
* Volume Forecast, tracking and analysis.
* Labour Forecast , tracking and analysis.
* Capturing of daily KPIs and pulling together a monthly KPI pack.
* Maintain a look-forward approach to identifying risks and opportunity.
* Provide analytical support on any projects.
* Create, manage and develop a suite of reports.
* Streamlining and implementing processes where necessary.
* Contributing innovative analytical solutions.
* Working alongside finance and providing analysis to support weekly P&Ls, Budgeting and Forecasting processes.
* Excellent organisation and analytical skills.
* Good communication, and attention to detail.
* Advanced Excel knowledge.
* Graduate calibre analyst, preferably holding a business and finance related degree.
* Demonstrable practical knowledge of logistics and some familiarity with the operational aspects of supply chain.
* Experience in data analyst role within a large FMCG 3PL.
* Ability to quickly adapt and learn additional skillsets to integrate new and functional solutions.
As part of its Drive to make Great Bear a great place to work. We are proud to be an inclusive and diverse organisation where we are committed to employee development and recognising success for hard working performers.
Our dedicated learning and development programmes are open to every employee to give you the opportunity to shape your own future within logistics and continue to work in an environment where team culture thrives.
Our People are the driving force behind our success, which is why we offer a wide range of benefits which include:
* Competitive salary
* Competitive holiday entitlement
* Pension scheme
* Life Assurance
* Retail discounts via our benefit platform
If you meet the requirements for the above Data Analyst role and are looking for your next career opportunity please apply now and become a part of our #WinningTeam