Job ID 338370
Data Analyst, Utility or Telco experience required and consultancy knowledge preferred. Salary in the range of £ (Apply online only) + benefits. 3 days a week in the office, 2 days at home. London based (Holborn)
To be considered for this role you will have domain knowledge in Utilities (Water, Energy, etc) or Telco (Credit Risk, VBM, Revenue Assurance, cleansing etc).
Expanding data solutions consultancy, with a strong presence in the Utilities and Telecoms sectors is looking for a client facing Data Analyst to join their team. Working with external clients and senior colleagues you will address core problems and will extract maximum value for the client by looking at and analysing data. You must have domain knowledge in Utilities or Telecoms and will know what a good customer experience and customer journey looks like.
Having previously worked in a Data Analyst role you responsibilities will include –
* Analyse data and understand how data analysis can benefit clients.
* Draw value from the data and provide feedback.
* Presenting to your clients what a good customer experience/ journey looks like and how data can help deliver this.
* Work with the team to create dashboards and metrics.
To be considered you will have the following experience –
* Data analysis skills.
* Good and broad technical skills in relation to data (Excel and SQL)
* A proven ability of analysing data and using it to create a business benefit.
* Excellent and detailed knowledge of Telecoms or Utilities.
* A degree in a numerical subject (Maths, Physics, Economics, etc).
This is an excellent opportunity for an expanding consultancy. You will work on a range of exciting projects and your work will be recognised and rewarded.
The company is based in London with a hybrid working environment (it is likely you will be in the office 3 days a week though at first). Salary is in the range of £ (Apply online only) + benefits. If you would like to find out more please send your CV for a full brief or call (phone number removed)