Job ID 330187
Data and Reporting Administrator
* Hybrid-working (+ Torquay)
* c£25,000 per year
* Holidays 23 days (rising to 28 after long service), plus 17.6% employer pension contribution
My client is a growing multi academy trust, with approximately 1000 staff and nearly 6000 students. The role and function are pivotal to the daily running of the Trust, with systems supported by and analysis reports produced by the team being used by colleagues in their schools with the end goal of helping to improve the outcomes for our pupils.
You will work closely with the Data and Reporting Analysts working on all aspects of learner data entry, validation, reporting and analysis.
As a Data and Reporting Administrator you will need to be a strong administrator who can work well independently, but also in our small team.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Communicating with colleagues in Education South West schools, as well as other schools and Third Party providers
* Tracking multiple actions relating to student movement between schools and progress made with transfer of their data
* Use of the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Word to produce reports and maintain logs
* Supporting all users of the school database software and various analysis packages and logging these requests for help on the ticketing system
* Assisting with data entry and amendments, as requested by schools and parents
* Promoting safe and effective use of data by pupils and staff
* Ensuring data is stored securely and maintained in terms of the Data Protection Act and GDPR
To learn more about this opportunity based in Torquay working as a Data and Reporting Administrator; please call and speak with Dave Featherstone here at ISR Recruitment or please email me a copy of your most recent CV and/or online business profile for a call back in the very strictest of confidence