Job ID 310405
Data Architect (Security Cleared)
£525 a day pay Inside IR35
All candidates must have active Security Clearance in order to be considered for the role
* Your role as a Data Architect will be centred on architecting Data Platform projects, working in partnership with business analysts and solution architects to understand use cases, data needs, and business objectives.
* The Data Architect will be expected to create blueprints for desired future data architecture, including standards for current and new data systems and how these should interact.
* The Data Architect is responsible for defining, developing, and maintaining enterprise data models along with capturing and modeling data requirements,
* data definitions, data quality requirements, and business rules.
* The Data Architect will have an appreciation of Data Governance
* Creating and reviewing technical and user-focused documentation for data solutions (data models, data dictionaries, business glossaries, process and data flows, architecture diagrams, etc.)
* Designing complex data integrations across multiple systems.
* Designing and executing strategies for real-time data analysis and decisioning.
* Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline architecture by designing and implementing data ingestion solutions native services or using data management technologies
* Extensive hands-on experience implementing data migration and data processing using AWS services.
* Knowledge of web services and building integrations with other systems using REST API. Some experience in REST API development and integration.
* Basic Infrastructure/Networking skills – firewalls, permissions, security, DNS lookups, hostnames, etc
* Dimensional Modelling: identifying facts and dimensions into star schemas,
* Building Entity-Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) for capturing modelling outputs. Use of UML for canonical models
* In order to be successful in this role you must be able to gain or hold Security Clearance (SC)
* Influencing skills and ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of the business
* Excellent Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills required.
* Excellent Stakeholder management, Oral and written communication skills, Interpersonal and consultative skills.
* You will support the Architecture function and the Enterprise Information Architect and will be engaging with senior Business Stakeholders, IT and business project teams at all levels across the business, and third-party suppliers/partners
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission