Job ID 207296
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our award-winning data intelligence client. This company offers cloud server and data solutions to a variety of clients in property and legal markets. One of the top three employers across the South West. This company is invested in its employees as well as their clients.
Our client is searching for an enthusiastic and driven Data QA Engineer to work remotely with occasional trips to the nearest office (Exeter, Reading or Kent). The successful candidate will be looking to develop and grow in their career, with a passion for Data and cutting-edge technology.
The Data QA Engineer will be adaptable, flexible and be able to demonstrate excellent customer focus. They will also have strong communication skills, be self-motivated with the ability to define, follow and understand procedures.
* Understand core products/services and offerings, identify critical data problems, design and implement data-driven approaches for quantitative analysis and solutions
* Develop innovative algorithms and models for location/geospatial & address data to solve business problems (for example, address cleansing of customer data to provide an accurate address match)
* Develop, run and manage data integrity QA through SQL scripting, outcome analysis and follow up to resolution
* Automation of data processing/cleansing and analytical tasks (Python, Scala, and SQL in Azure Cloud)
* Experience building and using APIs in python
Tools & Technologies:
* Proficiency with database programming languages such as SQL, R or Python
* Proficiency with GIS tools such as FME, ESRI ArcGIS, QGIS etc.
* Experience with Machine Learning such as Azure Machine Learning, AWS Machine Learning services, Build with AI (Google) etc.
* 25 days holiday + 5 days unpaid leave (optional)
* Internal professional development and mentoring
* Cycle to work and Gym flex scheme
* Free parking (if/when in the office)
* Lifestyle allowance – activity of your choice (£300 p/a)
Location and salary:
* Up to £45,000 + benefits
If this opportunity interests you, apply with your CV today, or for more information, contact Dan Newton at Acorn Recruitment on (phone number removed), or email (url removed).
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment