Job ID 306704
My client is looking for a Data Migration Consultant to join their Children & Young People Department.
You will be responsible for designing, planning and managing data migration processes.
* Assist in designing, planning and managing the data migration process.
* Manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan.
* Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
* Work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment.
* Work across multiple functional projects to understand data usage and implications for data migration.
* Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
* Work with customers in gathering technical requirements for data migration needs.
* Share knowledge with team members and develop customer solutions efficiently.
* Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target mapping.
* Perform migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
* Good understanding of Extract Transform and Load (ETL) principles and techniques.
* Writing SQL (minimum Oracle, SQL server and postgreSQL)
* Parsing and generating XML, CSV or JSON data
* Writing utilities to implement ETL tasks
* Consuming 3rd Party APIs
Nice to have
* C# or Java experience.
* 3rd party ETL tools