Job ID 247959
Data Protection Officer
Location Remote position with minimum on site visits (1-2 days a month onsite)
Package: £45k – £55k + strong corporate benefit package
Chapman Tate Associates seek a Data Protection Officer to join a specialist consultancy focussed on Technology Transformation, Data Governance and Risk Mitigation advisory.
Working with a variety of clients ranging from legal & financial services, large third sector & private education you will deliver data protection advisory services that will result in positive change within organisations.
* Extensive experience in data protection (minimum 3 years)
* Knowledge of IT and cyber security and ISO certifications
* In-depth knowledge of GDPR and other national/international data protection laws
* A formal data protection and/or privacy qualification (advantageous)
* National and international data protection law knowledge, particularly Data Protection Act 2018 and EU/UK GDPR, and PECR
* Capable of developing strong relationships
* Project management skills to successfully manage a portfolio of clients with competing priorities.
* Excellent organisational and communication skills, presentation, mediation and negotiation, proven ability to engage at all levels within an organisation to obtain necessary information
This is a rare opportunity to join a specialist firm that will provide you with the platform to bring your expertise to the table whilst also allowing you to work in a truly entrepreneurial manner.
** This is a business priority for my client therefore apply online now for a quick turnaround **
Please note only candidates with relevant right to work & who are UK based be considered forthis vacancy. Sponsorship is not offered for this role