Job ID 248427
Do you want to work for a company who are bringing together exceptional talent from energy and financial trading domains? Would you like to work in a role combining high-frequency trading strategies with power market trading in an exciting business??
Consult Energy are working with an exciting client looking for a Data Scientist to join their team on a permanent basis. Interested? Have a look at the below!
Data Scientist – What will you do:
* Using Python to develop and improve existing code to optimise trading strategies
* Identify opportunities to create solutions to improve business processes
* Quantitative and statistical analysis as well as linear regression modelling and forecasting
* Developing and testing execution strategies for trading
Data Scientist – What will you need:
* Strong Python skills with exposure to numpy and scipy
* Linear regression modelling experience as well as other data science and ML methods
* Experience in energy or power markets would be desirable but isn't essential
* Exposure to trading markets would be an advantage
Location: Oxford – Flexible working available
Salary: £50,000 – £80,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing Data Scientist or Senior Data Scientist who is ready to take a step up in their career and go on an exciting journey of growth. If you have the experience outlined above, or of a similar remit, and can show where you meet the criteria get in touch.