Job ID 332394
Role: Data Warehouse Developer
Location: Remote Based
Salary: £55,000pa + Benefits
Skills: Data Warehouse development, ETL, SQL Server, SSIS, Azure Data Factory
Exciting opportunity to work on a number of digital transformation programmes for a self-starter Data Warehouse Developer. Working remotely, the Data Warehouse Developer will be responsible for the creation, and maintenance, of data warehouses for the business. Demonstrating excellent development skills, and previous experience of delivering new data warehouses.
A number of key projects include, moving the business from Oracle to Azure, along with the build of a new data warehouse, with future plans to build a data lakehouse. You will be responsible for your own work, and must have previously delivered data warehouse projects as a developer, showing excellent communication skills in order to update internal and external stakeholders.
The Data Warehouse Developer should have a number of the following skills: should meet the following criteria:
* Excellent experience using MS SQL (SQL 2016 and above) and experience of using ETL tools such as Azure Data Factory and SSIS.
* Working knowledge of Technical Solution processes and associated techniques
* Experience of Kimbell
* A background in developing data warehouses
Further duties for the Data Warehouse Developer include:
* Design and build data integrations
* Identifying and integrating new sources of data into the Data Warehouse as required by the business.
* Communicating with Business Intelligence developers and other internal partners to troubleshoot problems and analyse their requirements.
* Create, modify and maintain the Extract, Transform and Load processes to transfer data from various sources into the Data Warehouse.
To be successful in this role, you must be confident in your ability to work in both a standalone and team environment. The hiring manager will expect you to have developed a Data Warehouse before, and be able to maintain the data warehouse beyond delivery. You will need to be able to present to stakeholders and this will be part of the interview process – delivering a presentation on your experience of creating and maintaining data warehouses.
The role is remote based, Monday – Friday – 37.5 hours per week.
If you apply for the role and don't hear back within 48 hours please call on (phone number removed)