Job ID 333121
As a Delivery Manager, the candidate will be mainly responsible for Application Development and Support of multiple applications in BSS Telecom domain after successful transition of applications, services and processes from an existing vendor. This role requires strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
Key responsibilities of the Delivery Manager will include:
* Build long term relationships: Work collaboratively with various stakeholders from customer, Tech Mahindra as well as external suppliers.
* Manage Contracts / SoWs: Perform Make/Buy analysis for all project needs. Manage contractual instruments for the successful delivery of the products or services provided by the project.
* RAID management: Proactively identify risks that may impact a successful programme / project completion. Create a mitigation plan for these risks and maintain a project issues list. Record and assure visibility of identified programme / project issues as well as track all the assumptions and dependencies throughout the project lifecycle. Create action plans and assign responsibility for execution till closure of all RAID items. Close issue logs, action plans and records upon issue resolution. Archive issue results in a central repository.
* Project Planning and Execution : Manage project plan, project quality, project scope, project team for successful delivery of project
* Build strong business pipeline, work on proactive proposal, provide innovative ideas / solutions to customer, and add new business by innovative ways of delivery.
* Represent Tech Mahindra in key customer meetings like project planning, Project Management Review (PMR) and Service Review meetings.
The ideal candidate will have
* Minimum 15 years of IT Project Management experience.
* Experience in IT Service Transition and management
* Experience in managing product vendors
* Experience in AGILE delivery methodologies
* Exposure in Infrastructure management (On-Prem as well as Cloud technologies)
* Expertise in Telecom domain focusing on BSS with TOGAF certification.
* The ability to effectively manage and track a budget, including experience with financial forecasting and budgeting
* Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with and coordinate multiple stakeholders, including management, employees, customers, and vendors
* The ability to identify and manage risks and dependencies, and develop strategies to mitigate them
* Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and strategically
* Certifications: TOGAF, ITIL, PMP, SAFE (Agile Scrum Master)