Job ID 340556
Desktop Support Analyst Role:
We are looking to hire a skilled Desktop Support Analyst to assist our client with computer hardware and software issues. You will be required to assist with hardware installations, software upgrades, systems integrations, and basic IT related issues.
* Responding to client support requests
* Contacting clients to find out the nature of the problem
* Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
* Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals
* Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software
* Troubleshooting networking and connection issues
* Proven work experience as Desktop Support Engineer/Analyst or Support Technician
* Advanced knowledge and support background of O365
* Strong understanding and support history of Windows 10
* Experience of network troubleshooting
* Server knowledge
* Good knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services – Users, Computers, Group Policy
* History of hardware building and PC imaging
* Experience supporting the following technologies; Citrix, VM, patching, O365
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Experience of working in an ITIL or ISO environment
We are a UK based, award winning, IT services and technology company with over 25 years’ experience. We provide a range of IT support and Microsoft-centric, business software and cloud solutions to help mid-market organisations modernise their IT so they can compete and win in the digital economy. More than 300 clients trust us to take responsibility for part, or all, of their IT from solution design to support.
Acora has its Head Office in Burgess Hill, West Sussex as well as locations in Bletchley and Solihull.
We are growing, ambitious and hard working. Our desire is to be an employer of choice with happy and fulfilled employees. Training, development and wellbeing are important aspects of our people focus.
To provide the mid-market with an outstanding customer experience through innovation and great people and become the leading provider of IT services within 4 years.
At Acora, we’re proud to share the values we live by. They’re not dusty abstract concepts. Our values define our culture: they act as a promise to our customers and a constant challenge to ourselves, both as individuals and as a team, to be Game-Changers.
– Be the best you can be
– We do what we say
– Together we win