Job ID 271422
DEVELOPMENT TEAM LEAD | REMOTE | up to £70k | AUTOMOTIVE
We are delighted to bring to the market a fantastic opportunity to join a fast moving and growing organisation who are known as the UKs leading automotive solution service provider.
We need an experienced dev team lead to be responsible for leading, developing and coaching the development team, and share knowledge about both internal business systems and software development concepts. You will have a high degree of expertise in analysis, programming, data access/retrieval and problem solving.
You will bring a strong technical background and a high degree of expertise in analysis.
Experience we are looking for:
· Proven ability in analysis, design, development, deployment, and support of business application systems.
· Development Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile).
· Ability to write technical documentation to a high standard.
· Experience with Azure (on prem to cloud migrations)
· Proven skills in .Net (C#/ASP) Development and full-stack web-development experience using:
– ASP.Net MVC5
– Entity Framework
– HTML & CSS
– MS SQL Server
We also require the following abilities:
· Experience of people management and the ability to lead and influence others
· Experience in formal personal development planning and individual, team and process performance management
· Proven experience in leading and managing the delivery of system/software development projects in a structured environment.
· Good understanding of relational database and technologies
· Solid understanding of the application of Unit Testing
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team and organisation, with career development opportunities and remote working