Job ID 333563
Building a scalable DevOps pipeline for a cutting-edge cloud-first application
In this Cambridge-office or remote-based role, your DevOps skill set would be put to good use helping to develop the company’s leading-edge cloud-first engineering toolset.
Specifically, you would contribute to areas such as developing an optimised CI/CD pipeline, streamlining server provisioning and application deployment. This system must be resilient, and scalable to accommodate different geographical areas; you will need to implement a monitoring system to ensure its performance as well as troubleshoot any issues. You would be involved in project management and strategic planning, mentoring other team members, and liaising with a variety of other stakeholders both internal and external. Some out of hours support participation is to be expected.
You will need:
• A good degree in a relevant STEM subject from a well-respected university
• Excellent proven DevOps / SRE skills, together with a strong understanding of continuous integration/deployment, and cloud security architecture
• Strong skill set including Linux and Windows systems, cloud infrastructure components (e.g. AWS, EC2, RDS, S3, Storage), network appliances, and Route53
• Knowledge of tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, Active Directory, and DNS
• Full existing right to work in the UK without restriction, time limit, or sponsorship
This role can be fully office-based, working in Cambridge, UK, or it can be largely remote with occasional visits to the office. This is a great company to join, offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Keywords: DevOps, SRE, Site Reliability, CI/CD, AWS, Security, Cambridge, Remote
Another top job from ECM, the high-tech recruitment experts.
Even if this job's not quite right, do contact us now – we may well have the ideal job for you. To discuss your requirements call ecm or email your CV. We will always ask before forwarding your CV.
Please apply (quoting ref: CV26844) only if you are eligible to live and work in the UK. By submitting your details you certify that the information you provide is accurate