Job ID 235290
£45,000 – £55,000
Fully remote working but needs to reside in the UK due to data security requirements.
Focus 5 Recruitment are working with an amazing client who are seeking a highly skilled, experienced DevOps Engineer to join our expanding healthcare technology team. You will work alongside our talented team to develop solutions to meet our NHS clients’ requirements. You will be building solutions to deliver the right clinical data at the right time and place for a specific and targeted use case to support both the direct care of patients within the NHS.
You will focus on the provision of Infrastructure as Code using Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes in the AWS Cloud environment throughout all phases of the development lifecycle and must be able to troubleshoot and anticipate errors during each step.
The key accountabilities of the Devops Engineer will be:
* Work as an integral part of our team developing healthcare solution to meet our client’s needs.
* Understand client objectives, provide input into solutions architecture and advise on best practice.
* Ensure that software engineering best practice is followed including appropriate testing and documentation.
* Maintenance of codebase including the identification and tracking of technical debt as well as any required mitigations.
* Actively identify risks to the solution and advise upon and where necessary implement required mitigations.
Key responsibilities of the Devops Engineer:
* Contribute to architecture of infrastructure to provide solutions that meet client needs while balancing cost effectiveness, scalability, availability, and security.
* Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle.
* Design, set up and be responsible for infrastructure provisioning and workflows.
* Writing well designed, testable, efficient infrastructure code including appropriate unit testing and documentation
* Assist in defining user stories and features.
* Ensure components follow standards, industry best practice and meet objectives.
* Support preparation and production of releases
* Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
* Remote working – 100% remote-working company
* Flexible working – if you need it, the flexibility is there
* Childcare voucher scheme – for those with little ones
* Up to 25 days holiday – excluding bank holidays
* Health and wellbeing support – whenever you need it
This Devops Engineer role is a live now with a key client. For immediate consideration and full details, please submit an application ASAP