Job ID 270318
Accept Recruitment are partnered with the market leading KBB furniture manufacturer who are passionate about both their products and their customers with a reputation second to none and looking to add an experienced DevOps Engineer.
Our client’s emphasis on ensuring that they constantly offer the highest level of customer service is key and so we are looking to speak with the very best individuals to further strengthen their position in the KBB sector.
We are looking to recruit a DevOps engineer to bridge the gap between support and development who can provide expertise in server infrastructure and upgrades.
* Problem solving / Fault diagnosis
* Command line experience
* Server configuration & tuning (Linux, Apache, nginx, PHP)
* Experience performing server upgrades / migrations
* CI/CD Pipeline creation
* Suggest improvements in web server infrastructure
* Add to Team City and Octopus knowledge already held
* Co-ordinate upgrades for both Team City and Octopus
* Suggest improvements in CI/CD and pilot new approaches on projects
* A proactive flexible attitude
* Keen attention to detail
* Willing and able to participate in the diagnosis and correction of issues both in and out of hours
* Web server management knowledge
* Good understanding and experience of IIS, including app pool management, recycle times, implications of configuration
* Certificate management
* DNS management
* Load balancing experience
* An understanding of AD and ADFS
* Containerisation knowledge to remove dependency issues
* Azure/AWS experience
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leeds, if this role isn’t suitable, please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leeds
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy