Job ID 337550
My client, a respected financial establishment is seeking an experienced DevOps Architect for an initial 6-month contract based in East London.
Pay Rate: Up to £500 per day (Inside IR35, Via an umbrella company)
Hybrid: A minimum of 3 days in the office; remaining 2 days can be worked remotely
Tenure: 6 months, extendable
* A minimum of a couple of years' experience operating as a DevOps engineer.
* Extensive experience as a full stack developer in C#.
* Experience with Windows scripting and automation (CMD, PowerShell, etc.).
* Experience with software engineering principles, object-oriented programming, and design patterns.
* Experience with software architectures.
* Experience with service oriented architectures.
* Experience with SQL Server and Oracle.
* Understanding of MS .NET Framework environments.
* Understanding of Azure cloud architecture and infrastructure.
* Understanding of Visual Studio projects and solutions incl. VSBuild and MSBuild, the compilation process and the NuGets
* General understanding of Windows / Network Security, including Active Directory.
* Finance experience.
If you have confident experience in the skills described above, please do not hesitate to apply with your latest resume immediately.
Keywords: Devops, SQL, Azure, .Net, VSbuild, MSBuild, NuGets, Securit, cloud, oracle, OOP, C#, Windows