Job ID 337963
£550 – £650/Day Inside IR35
Manchester, Leeds, Blackpool, Sheffield, Newcastle
We are seeking a Digital DevOps (AWS) for our Government client. This role can be based in Manchester, Blackpool, Sheffield, Newcastle or Leeds, and will be office based 3 days per week and the remainder remote.
The Digital DevOps role will be an initial 6 month contract paying between £550 – £650/Day Inside IR35.
This role is inside IR35 – Due to the service of the role it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
Clearance: Eligible for SC
Demonstrable experience of developing and supporting cloud-based applications (AWS).
* Demonstrable experience of working in a DevOps environment – Continuous Integration & Deployment, delivery methods and techniques, including scrum experience.
* Demonstrable experience of writing and maintaining Infrastructure as Code.
* Demonstrable experience of using Kubernetes, and knowledge of associated technical resources such as Flux and Helm.
* Demonstrable experience of implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
* Demonstrable knowledge of container build and runtime environments
* Demonstrable knowledge of Linux operating system administration
* Demonstrable knowledge of using Kubernetes, and knowledge of associated technical resources such as Flux and Helm.
If you are interested in the above role – Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
Digital DevOps, DevOps Engineer, DevOps Consultant, DevOps Lead, DevOps, AWS, Kubernetes, Linux, Agile, Scrum, IAC, Infrastructure as code, CICD, CI/CD, Digital DevOps, DevOps, Government
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook – Circle Recruitment , Twitter – @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn – Circle Recruitment