Job ID 282287
My established client is looking to recruit an experienced Digital Project Manager with experience of the end-to-end process of web application builds and managing ongoing new feature requests on the existing websites.
Working within a smaller projects team that it is placed within a larger Digital Delivery Team, you will be working on multiple smaller Digital projects that cover several websites, SEO, subscriptions and a new access and entitlement platform.
The role is varied and you will be fully immersed in the business that spans across the UK, Europe and America.
Skills and experience required:
* Solid experience of delivering digital projects For example; SEO, Web Applications and website improvement, on-line subscriptions.
* Minimum of 1-2 years experience required
* Good attention to detail and organised
* Ability to work under pressure in a calm and professional manner
* Proficient in all MS applications, with good administration skills
* Ideally a Digital background or have worked within a Digital team
* Strong stakeholder and supplier management
* Experience of the full end to end project lifecyle is essential
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written is absolutely essential
* Solid reporting skills
* Enjoy working collaboratively as part of a team
* Previous experience as a BA is desirable
Please note; there is an opportunity to work two days in the office and three days from home