Job ID 329021
Digital Project Manager – 100% remote – Prince / Agile experience to £45k pa
Our international mobile and web development company based in Dundee are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join their expanding Project Delivery team, working on multiple projects.
You will act as the link between the clients and the development teams, ensuring that project timelines are adhered to and dealing with any issues along the way. As this is a client-oriented role, you must also feel comfortable in a client-facing position.
You will need to build good relationships both with customers from multiple sectors and with mixed-discipline teams (all of whom are working from home) so excellent communication and inter-personal skills are essential.
* Agree project timelines and deliverables with stakeholders, ensuring a shared understanding of requirements for the project
* Manage the project deliverables through to customer acceptance as defined by the SOW & Contractual Agreements
* Deliver projects within the approved budget and within the agreed timelines
* Report on project progress, tracking time worked against time planned
* Manage issues and risks to minimise the impact on project deliverables
* Manage the change request process for any work outside the original project scope
Your skills & Experience:
* Minimum 2 years experience working as a Digital Project Manager, delivering multiple concurrent projects, on time and in budget
* Experienced in a dynamic Agile environment is essential and experience of Prince 2 or Scrum will be an added advantage
* Experience of project tools such as Jira would also be advantageous
* Excellent key stakeholder management skills
This role is 100% home based.
This is an exciting and dynamic team-oriented environment with a company which values their employees. Excellent career development opportunities.
Due to the volume of applicants we can only reply to candidates matching the above criteria