Job ID 208111
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Drupal Developer to join our client on a permanent, fully remote basis.
Working with partners such as Google, Facebook & TikTok, you'll be involved in developing innovative applications and projects to shape a better online future.
* As a Full Stack Developer you will work on multiple, bespoke platforms including mobile application development and maintenance
* You will work closely with the creative, partnerships, and communication teams to ensure that our digital products (websites, games, etc.) achieve the outcomes required
* You will be part of the whole development life-cycle – from discovery to delivery, testing and maintenance of the product
* You will be involved in the delivery and technical quality assurance of the build and maintenance of our sites
* Experience in using Drupal – ideally in using Drupal 9
* Ability to create Drupal modules, implement hooks and pre-process functions
* Good understanding of Drupal's API
* Good understanding of Drupal security
* Sound knowledge of Drupal theming and HTML / CSS / SASS
* Experience of PHP and MySQL
* Coding ability using HTML5/CSS3
* Experience in using Gatsby or Netlify
* Ability to write clear, understandable, scalable and maintainable code
This is a new opportunity and the chance to join an exciting and innovative business.
Offering a starting salary of up to £45,000 with plenty of career progression and personal development