Job ID 338045
Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Analyst – Hybrid, Glasgow
Up to £77,000 + benefits
Head Resourcing is looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Analyst to join a services company in Glasgow. This is a hybrid role with working from the office just outside Glasgow, however the client is very flexible with how often you must be based onsite.
You will work in collaboration with the Solution Architects and Product Owners to create high quality process and configuration to achieve business objectives, within the Dynamics 365 solution. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining Dynamics 365 F&O solutions for partners our client works with.
* Configuration of Microsoft Dynamics F&O, Field Service, and Dual Write for integration with Finance and Operations.
* Work closely with other Dynamics specialists to coherent and integrated solution across all products.
* Work with other members of the squad to establish business requirements and refine/estimate user stories.
* Contribute to squad ceremonies including Story Refinement, Sprint Planning and Retrospectives.
* Collaborate with peers to write, review, or provide feedback on deployments.
* Configure, setup and deploy contract specific installs for the differing client businesses, maintaining at all times the single solution model across the client as a whole.
* Support the development of a strong squad culture focused on transparency, collaboration, and high performance.
* Make time to support other members of the squad and answer questions when they need help.
* Take responsibility of your personal objectives and those of the squad.
* Take ownership of deadlines that you have agreed to, and deployments the squad has created.
* Ensure the work you do lines up with the technical and product visions, including non-functional requirements.
* Any quality issues of the software the squad owns should be looked on as a temporary and unacceptable state of affairs. Every opportunity should be taken to rectify problems, in conjunction with the completion of squad and individual objectives.
* Swarm around issues if the squad or members of the squad are struggling to meet objectives.
* Hands on experience delivering with the Microsoft F&O D365 & Power Platform.
* Experience with Dynamics 365 Field Service.
* Knowledge on data migration.
* Knowledge of Agile tools/frameworks (Scrum in particular).
* Proactive approach.
* Focused on outcomes rather than outputs.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Pragmatic and flexible attitude.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to have a confidential chat to find out more, please apply or send your CV to (url removed)